LATEST:


29

How to crack password of lockdir.exe

Published at 7:22 PM in ,

Kakasoft Lockdir.exe is a locking software which locks folders, files etc

To crack password :




  1.  Go to your lock folder. 
  2. Open file and folder options. go to view tab and uncheck the hide protected operating system files(recommended).
  3. A file named thumbs.ms with printer icon is appeared in lock folder.
  4. Right click on it.
  5. Make it rar file by clicking on "add to lockdir.rar"
  6. Open thumbs.rar and click on the folders in series.
  7. Now you able to watch videos, pictures, documents.
  8. To restore these files.
  9. Unrar the files from thumbs.rar 
  10. Go to start>run and type %temp% and click enter.
  11. find the folder in which your file is save.
  12. Copy the file in hard drive beacuse temp is a temporary location. 

Enjoy the files :)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

29 Response to How to crack password of lockdir.exe

February 19, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Abe thanks yaar.Maine bahut dhooda par mujhe mila hi nahi tha lockdir ka solution. Ab saale utkarsh ki aisi ki taisi.
Me:Shubhendu

Usama Akram Paki
March 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM

use total commander to open thumbs.ms and open the next three folders and you will see your data there just move it to anothers folder or on drives route it is very time saving in case of large data.thanks

Anonymous
April 8, 2011 at 5:49 AM

Sorry but there are no Thumbs files after uncheck !!

April 27, 2011 at 8:45 AM

dear bro, how to carck lockdir.exe password please help me pm afzalhusssain@gmail.com

Anonymous
July 19, 2011 at 7:29 AM

also need to check the 'show hidden folders, files etc²'

happy hunting ^^

July 31, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Does not work for me... I follow the step 1 and 2 already by no file name thumbs.ms with printer icon appear, So please help. e-mail patcha.8777@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
August 18, 2011 at 6:04 AM

I have a solution ... it is a plugin for total commander (not free) if anyone needs tell me at sayb@mail.ru I repeat it is not free ... you should pay))
By the way the method told in topick didn't work((

Anonymous
October 17, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Its work. Tanks bro

Anonymous
November 4, 2011 at 7:45 PM

CN U HELP ME..? I LOSE MY MY FOLDER D BECAUSE THIS APLICATION..
BECAUSE I HIDE THE LOCKDIR..NOW I CAN OPEN ANYTHING TO FIND THE FOLDER..PLEASE HELP..

November 16, 2011 at 11:36 PM

are yar thanx
aur bhai log jinka nahi ho pa raha h,to jab tum 1 step fallow karte ho tab hidden files and folder me show hidden files folder,wale option click karke next step fallow kare then u get thumb.raa file

Anonymous
February 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM

TY bro i really needed it. Xb

virgo
April 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM

For new version of lockdir, use 7-zip file manager for open lock file, 100 % work

Anonymous
April 25, 2012 at 4:55 AM

all not working, all the files are showing as .rn files,,, help pls

Steve
April 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I also can get in and see .rn files. i can see them, but they're encrypted, I suppose. Any help?

Anonymous
June 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers however this post
is really a fastidious article, keep it up.
My page > Wise Registry Cleaner 4 Pro

August 22, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I cant open my files,i add to rar file,but then i cant see my file..please help me

September 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM

install winrar then open rar files

September 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Not working for me .. window 7!

October 14, 2012 at 7:40 AM

how to work it???? please give a solution on this email saddam5000@gmail.com

Anonymous
February 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Thanks now i can see my files but i am not able to restore them , i am unable to unrar the thumbs.ms file .. plz help me to restore them
you can mail me at batman.bex@gmail.com

May 2, 2013 at 2:57 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous
May 21, 2013 at 6:23 PM

it 's work if Hide by Security Levle : Normal

July 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM

on my folder there is no Thumbs.ms
but there is Thumbs.db

& its nt working in ur method!!
what do i do??

Anonymous
November 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM

thanks at last I crack lockdir & view my data bt still I can't copy them to other place AnWaR

sifat
January 17, 2014 at 12:06 AM

i can crack the thumbs.rar bt from the step 8 i can't unrar the file!!! when i try to unrar the file itz msg me "The system cannot find the path specified" plz help me :(

Suhail
February 22, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Really great tip. It works! A lil additional info - this did not work in xp. but did on a windows 8 system. and from the screenshots above, works on vista.
@sifat: once you create the .rar file. Open the rar file, select all the files, right-click and select "extract files to specified folder"

Anonymous
March 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM

please, could you help me? My name is Ryan, and I'm from Brazil. After that I used 7zip to extract my files to another folder, some of my files proved with a .rn extension and I don't know what to do..
Please, anything that u could do to me is very welcome. Answer to me to ryan_leao@hotmail.com